Tenant Quick Information
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month. After the 5th there will be a 10% late fee, plus additional fees if applicable.
- It is your responsibility to have the utilities switched over into your name within four (4) days of receiving your keys.
- If we receive any bills after your move-in date they will be billed to your Steinborn account and due with your rent payment for the corresponding month.
- Move-in form must be returned to property management office within 30 days of moving into the property
- Workorders are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is urgent please call (575) 521-7368 and you will be directed to the property manager that is on call.
- If the property you are renting has a pool, you are responsible for cleaning, chemicals, and other operating requirements while the owner is responsible for maintaining equipment.
- Under no circumstances will you be able to sub lease your property
- Lease fee $300 plus tax
- Pest control fee
- Paying rent until property is rented or lease expires
- Utilities shall remain in your name and be paid
- Property upkeep, including yard maintenance
- Walk-through: It is our policy not to schedule a walk-through with a tenant-This will be done when tenant has completely vacated the property and returned keys
- Keys must be turned in when you are completely out of the property. Rent will be charged until keys are turned in.
- Deposit Policy: Steinborn has thirty (30) days after the date of vacating the property and returning keys to our office to issue your security deposit and move-out information.
Saturday: 10:00AM-2:00PM (One person in the office)
Sunday: Closed (Property manager available after hours or when office is closed for emergencies only)